Harmonize higher education with excellence in science and technologies, strongly integrated with human values of equality, compassion, sharing, contribute to livelihood security and sustainable societal development and to be recognized as a premium National Literacy providing dedicated service for the social and economic growth and to develop as a "Centre for excellence”.
Our Objective is Purely Bases on the Students or Peoples satisfaction
- To reach out to every North-East Indian at first and then spread countrywide
- To provide cost-effective Training & Education
- To make every student self-dependent and confident
- To make liable for employment or to generate self-sustenance
- To Build a carrier of Self employment
- To literate everyone and make each of them technically smart especially the youths
- To give quality and Professional education to all
- To reach up to poor and Needy person
Vision is like a beacon light whose sole job is to guide us to the best destination through the best possible moral, social, professional as well as a global path. In order to reach the milestone of “100 % Literacy” along with the creation of well-honed and oriented workforce for the corporate sector; NESTS has brainstormed, carried out referendums, cross checked the questionnaires and this all interlaced with the experience garnered in a decade finally led us to hit upon the VISION MILESTONES. These form the AIMS and OBJECTIVES of this Mission
Targets to Achieve
- Identifying the nation's best potential and nurturing them into well-groomed professional.
- To promote Computer Literacy to every nook and corner of the society.
- To impart learning in quality courses, with study material well drafted, keeping in view the student awareness level as well as the latest developments ushering in the field (so as to render a job oriented tinge) and all this for a nominal fee.
- To extend financial flexibility in terms of scholarships and stipends to deserving candidates.
- To bring down Computer Education to the grassroots level.
- To provide placement assistance to deserving candidates.
- To eradicate anything, like Computer Phobia.
- To work out specific courses designed as per current job scenario, in order to provide a well trained workforce to the corporate sector.